Unlike other models on the market, the Synergy 5 MKII is a full-sized frame that is specifically designed for optimal handling and safety when ridden by an adult.
2-Way Braking System
Serious stopping power is on tap thanks to the 2-way braking system which combines a rear disc with electronic braking.
High-Grade 6063A Alloy Frame
Despite a massive battery system and a heavy-duty motor, the Synergy 5™ weighs in at a reasonable 12.5kg thanks to a premium aluminium frame. The frame boasts superb torsional strength for optimal handling and to prevent breakages that other models experience.
The Synergy 5 features an ultra-soft polymer deck and rubber texturised brake levers and handlebar grips.
The large 8.5-inch tyres with internal honeycomb technology ensure a smooth ride, predictable handling and the benefit of never risking a puncture or requiring refilling with air!
Quick Fold Design
A pull of the quick-release lever folds the frame and it clips into position in just 3 seconds–great for storage or rolling onto public transport! Simply, unlatch, fold and click into place.
This function locks in the speed so that you can relax and take in the scenery.
VALK® - Electric Revolution
- Advanced 400 watt brushless motor
- Premium-grade 37V 7.5Ah battery
- Genuine range of up to 25km
- Dyno-Shock dual spring suspension
- 8.5-inch never-flat tyres
- 2 Speed modes with 25km/h max
- Smooth exhilarating acceleration
- 2-way braking system (disc + electronic)
- 6063A High-grade aluminium frame
- High impact suspension system
- Lightweight 12.5kg
- 3 Second quick-fold design
- Silicone deck grip
- Soft rubber handlebar and brake lever grips