Hunting Trail Camera Night Vision HC801A Wildlife Camera With Motion Activated Outdoor Trail Camera Trigger Wildlife Scouting
- 120 degree 1080P HD PIR sensor camera, support 16MP/12MP/8MP / 5MP / 3MP selectable image resolution, 1080P 30fps video. Infrared camera survey for wild animals.
- 1 / 5 / 10 / 30 seconds / minutes interval between motions optional. Camera can be programmed to operate either in PIR mode or time lapse mode.
- IR flash for color photo / video day or black and white photo / video at night. HD video (1080P) with sound.
- Real temperature, time and date to be stamped in the picture, so you know when the picture or video was taken.
- 36pcs IR LEDs, super long detection range up to 20m / 66 feet. Trigger time is 0.3s, fast fire continuous shooting, never miss any important picture.
- IPX65 sealed waterproof appearance, effectively prevent rainwater dust and insects from entering.
- Support Micro SD card / USB / AV output(SD card is not included).
- Great tool for hunting, traveling, camping, tracking domestic / wild animals. Easy to use and mount.
- It can be triggered by any movement of human (or animals) in a certain region monitored by motion sensor.
- The infrared remoter is an input device of the camera and primarily used for customer settings. Its maximum remote distance is 20 meters.
- With the fixed rope with buckle, easy to fix to tree rods and tree branches.
Video resolution: 1280x720/30fps 720x480/30fps; 640x480/30fps;320x240/30fps
File format: JPG/.AVI
Lens: f=3.09; F/NO=2.0; FOV=108; Auto IR filter
Display: 2.0" TFTLCD
External memory : TF card up to 32GB
Internal memory : 8Mx16 SDRAM
Range of IR flash: 20m
The number of IR lamp :36pcs
Triggering distance : 25m( Below 77°F/25°C at the Normal Level)
Lens angle : 108°
Detection angle of sensors :60°
PIR Sensitivity: High/Normal/Low
Temperature compensation: Yes
Prep PIR Sensing Angle: On/Off;120°
Triggering time : 0.6 Second(When using the 4G SD card);Pre boot 0.2 Sesond
Trigger Interval : 0sec. - 60min;Programmable
Shooting Numbers: 1--3
Effectiveness: Daytine:1m-infinitive; Night time:3m-25m
Video Length: 1-60sec.;Programmable
Camera+Video : First take Picture then Video
Time Stamp: On/Off;Include serial No.,temperature and moon phase
Time Lapse : On/Off; Time Lapse Programmable
Periodic Shot: Time Laps 5 Second ~ 24Hours
Password: 4-Digit Numbers
Build-in Microphone: Yes
Build in Speaker :Yes
Auto-distinguish images :Color images in daytime/black & white night images
Auto Power Off : Auto power off in 2 minutes while no keypad controlling
PC Interface:Mini USB2.0
Power supply:4xAA;Expandable to 8xAA(Battery Not included)
external 6V power supply,at least 2A
Battery life:More than 30K photos in daytime,and more than 12K photos in night
Standby time: approx.8 months
Spray-water protected:Yes (IP protection class65)
Operating Temperature : -20 to +60 degree
1 X HC-801 Camera
1 X USB Cable
1 X Strap
1 X Manual
Q1.What illumination at night?
Q2: Does the infrared see the light at night or not?
A2:Yes,there will be a faint red light. But not obvious.
Q3:Language of Hunting Trail Camera?
Q4: Can the camera record sound?
A4：Please change the video menu setting,and turn on the "Recored Audio".If "On",Video sound is recorded.
Please note that there is no speaker on trail camera.So you can not hear the sound from camera.You should check the sound in your computer or TV.
Q5:What is the effective distance triggered by the camera?
A5:Extreme PIR Distance: 65ft/20 meters.Please note that 20 meters is the extreme distance.As long as the surroundings is open enough, and there are no obstructions before the camera. And the amplitude of animal movement is large enough to trigger the camera at a distance of 20 meters.
Q6: How long does the sequence lenght is?
A6: Adjustable from 10~90s.
Q7:Why the camera not take photos at night and by day they come out pink?
A7:The camera collided fiercely during transportation, which may caused the IRCUT to deviate and jam.Which will cause the camera come out pink.
Please cover the lens of camera with your hand several times under the "test" model?please note that you should do this on "test" model.When the IRCUT reset,you will hear you will hear a clicking sound from Camera.
Or Please shake the camera vigorously a few times under the "test" model.When the IRCUT reset,you will hear you will hear a clicking sound from Camera.
Any questions,please feel free to contact us.
Q8: Why the camera will become white screen?
A8: Reason 1st:The camera will become white screen under insufficient voltage.You need change another full power of batteries.
Reason 2:The camera will become white screen if it is in a Strong magnetic environment.
Reason 3: The cable of camera is loose.please contact us,we will send you a program of firmware Upgrade and Steps.
Q9:Why the camera will turn off automatically.
A9:The camera has automatic power-off device to save power of batteries.It will turn off automatically within 2 minute if you do not operate it under "Test" model. It will not turn off automatically if the camera under "on" model.