Material: Waterproof PVC and Long Plush Hair
Battery: 12V Rechargeable Lead-acid battery / Lithium battery to be used, the kit doesn't include battery.
Includes: 1 x costume with one built in fan + vest + red bow +wear instruction +bag
Size: 2m(6ft) fits for 155cm-170cm(5'-5'6'')
2.6m(8ft) fits for 170cm-185cm (5'6''-6')
3m(10ft) fits for 175cm-190cm (5'8''-6'2'')
Package Dimension: 45cm x 45cm x 50cm
Giant Inflatable polar bear Costume. plush materail and realistic vivid looks, soft to touch and comfortable to wear, this polar bear blow up suit will be ideal for opening ceremony, wedding, parades, festivals, etc. a big surprise to entertain kids and adults, cheerful and joyful.
Color changes, Add shirt, logo, dress, letters, slogans or other props are available for your special needs, please contact us for extra cost for your custom needs.
1.Take out costume from box
2.Put battery into vest pocket
3.Fasten costume belt to the legs
4.Put on the vest and connect fan to the battery
5.Zip up the costume
Before you wear a mascot costume to give a performance, be sure to follow below mascot tips and tricks to assure that your mascots get the most impact:
1.T-shirt is best to wear under the mascot costume. The wearer should drink plenty of liquids before and after the event.
2. Be sure to have a dress rehearsal, becoming comfortable in the mascot costume before the event will insure the best performance.
3. Hydrate yourself with water and snack on a few pretzels or potato chips before the event, especially in warm temperatures.
4. Move cautiously at all times. Mascot headgear limits your visibility, a child can be standing at your feet and out of your field of vision.
5. Portray a friendly attitude at all times. The mascot is an icon, and poor behavior by the mascot wearer can reflect negatively on the sports team or business it represents. Wave to passersby, and offer a handshake to anyone who comes close to you.
6. The operator must never be seen out of mascot costume in a public place. They must continue to perform as the characters until out of public view.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects while give performance.
8. The maximum time recommended to wear a mascot costume, followed by a break of at least 15 minutes in order to avoid exhaustion is no more than 30 mins
Cleaning & Storage:
Proper cleaning mascot and maintenance is vital to prolong the life of your mascot costumes. In addition to offering our cleaning and mascot repair service, this is designed to help you with some tips on how to care for your mascots after each use.
1. Don't washing or dry cleaned, it will destroy the structure of material which will permit air in.
2. It is highly recommended NOT to use perfumes or deodorants on the mascot costume itself, however the use of deodorants or antiperspirants is encouraged actors who will be wearing the costume.
3. Clean any spots on the mascot with a damp cloth. portable stain removers, such as shout wipes, are handy for small stain emergencies, the sooner any stain is treated, the easier it will come out.
4. Lightly brush any fleece areas. Be sure to be extremely careful not to damage the fibers
5. Never store the mascot costume while it is still damp. Always make sure the mascot costume is completely dry before putting it away.
6. Keep it away from sharp objects.
7.If storing for long periods suggest the use of camphor or the like to protect against moths and silverfish.
8.Ensure each costume piece is returned to its individual storage bag for protection and colour transfer
Steam smoothed away the creases from costume will give it a better relastic looks in performance